9.22.2005


Went for an hour long ride last night with some good sprint work. I haven't really been healthy in probably a week and a half, I have this awful lingering cold yuck!! So for quite a while now real intesity rides have been out of the question. The sprints I did last night felt terrible until the last one I did then something fianlly clicked and I felt good.

While out on the ride I saw quite an interesting group of people, now I am not really sure who goes to marksmanship competitions but I think I saw the most hicks gathered in one area I have ever seen. I even think I saw this guy!!! I think he is Neils long lost brother.

On that note Neil grew up on a farm far far away from the local blockbuster, so I have made it my mission in life to introduce him to the essential movies. So I am taking a poll what are your favorite movies? let me know that is if anyone reads this blog yet. Also any MTB racers out their who is racing what on the 1st, Blue mounds, Fall Color Fest, Blockhouse, Skinny Drunk bar crawl ohh the descisions.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Neil said...

You wouldn't find either of us at a marksmanship competion. We tried shooting a can once and put 4 holes in the barn and hit 1 pig inside, but never got the can!!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Crash Test said...

wow only you did the pig have a name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home