12.24.2006

Merry Christmas

I am dreaming of a white Christmas. But mother nature has other things on her mind. Now that my Knee has fully healed and I am able to start exercising again I am thinking about the Noque 13 miles of cross country skiing. This is becoming a yearly tradition and I am always struggling to find snow. So for Christmas all I want is 2-3 inches of that fluffy white stuff.

My other Christmas present to myself is moving to Madison. I have been living in Janesville since I graduated college last year. I have hated my drive back and forth to work every day for quite some time and finally I will be moving to Madison, this will make it possible to ride my bike to work everyday and save me about 2 hours a day. YES freedom.

Well it is time for Christmas Vacation what a classic movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home