9.23.2005

Their goes Neil.

Last Night I decided to go ride with the goup. It was a great night and I love night riding. There is just something about being out in the woods late at night excercising that is super refreshing.
The ride got off to a slow start and I was sitting in the group just itching to go, so I said psst. hey Neil how ya feeling to which he replied ok I guess. I don't really know what ok I guess means but I guess it meant I am going to drop you like a rock sucka. We took off and I led him out into some double track then neil took the lead and we stoked out a lap pretty fast. I was right on him coming into some rolling hills but he was able to really turn it up in the hills. I on the other hand am still struggling with how I am feeling on the bike. I hung on as long as I could then he decided to attack and I had no chance so I lost him. This put me out all by my lonesome so I cruised the park for a while by myself then caught up with the group and went out to the bar for some great Janesvegas slumming action. Always a good time.

So I am watching this show about spoiled sixteen year old kids. I wonder what their parents do because they definately are not raising their kids. These kids are spiled rotten and I would beat the living s out of them. If my kid ever calls me a dumb b.... after I just paid for a $180,000 birthday party for them they would never have another b-day. America is going to hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home