9.26.2005

MUDFEST 2005

Kewaskum was awesome, what a great race. I really, really like racing in different conditions and this was one of the muddiest races I have ever done I had a blast. Neil Swanson was responsible for the rain if anyone wants to pit the blame, he was taunting weather forecasters all week by leaving the windows of his car open and saying "the weather people (politically correct blog here folks) know nothing its not going to rain". So we camped and it rained. Michaels Cycles had a great showing and I got third in my age yeah. That puts me and Doug Bailey into a heated battle for 2nd and 3rd. I can't wait to duke it out at sheboygan and see who can win it.

Back to the rain the NRS worked awesome and I only had chain suck a few times, I think that I owe that to the wonderful SRAM XO setup I love it. so enough about that heres some pictures.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home