10.03.2005

Fall Color Festival

Fall Color Festival was this weekend and I thought I was experiment a little since this race was rather meaningless and I just wanted to have some fun. I personally don't hardly ever drink anything with caffiene in it so I tought hey lets try some coffee before the race and see what happens!! BAD IDEA!! So this brings up the question when is it ok to stop and pee during a race? I had to go so BAD and every time I hit a bump it thought it was going to squirt out... I got so involved with holding in my pee I crashed mutiple times not fun. So I will never drink coffee before a race ever again awful.

On that noe I also talked to Doug Bailey who made it a point to remind me that I had to finish third or better to beat him in the series. I can't wait to duke it out only three points seperate us and it all comes down to sheboygan. How exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home