10.12.2005

BUSY!!

School has started and life is crazy! I haven't been able to post in quite a while but between training, racing, work, and school a guy can't catch a break! So here is a broad oversight of the last few crazy weeks. I raced at Sheboygan this weekend and what a great event live music, great people, free socks, and a guy in a gorrilla suit!!
These crazy kids I tell ya. So Doug Bailey and my self ended up duking it out and I unfortunately bonked ouch running out of food is never a good deal! But live and learn. I am happy with this year of racing with it being only my third year I can't help but be excited to take 2nd in my age in the comp series. Looks like next year I will be trying my hand at elite and riding with the big boys. Also I during the citzen race I was standing 5 feet away from this poor soul who totally cased a jump it was painfully awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home