5.24.2006

Poured on


Todays ride was one of those ride destined to not happen. I came home and had to mow the lawn. Then I hurried up and jumped on bike planning to cool down in the dark. I left my house and rode out the driveway. I got my first interval done and looked at the black sky coming down on me. Then I started my second interval early and it started to pour. It was like in Forest Gump we went through all types of rain sideways rain, rain coming up from the ground, ity bitty rain, rain that hurt, all of it. I finished up what was probably the worst interval I have ever done and rolled into the driveway. The lightining was closing and I thought I should call it a night. I went inside cleaned up grabbed something to eat and relaxed a little about 5 minutes later the sun came out and the birds were singing and I decided I can't win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home