9.17.2006

Been A While

So it has been a really long time since I posted my last post. REALLY long. I am going to try to make more posts but this has been the busiest season I think I have ever had. It is funny how important everything become and you forget about what you really want to do. (also breaking my camera has sucked as well)So what have I been up to?

- My first year in Elite has been really hard. I don't know how many times I blew up letting it all hang out in the front of the pack and don't know how many time I have had it handed to me with any other strategy. I really am glad I moved up but WOW it is fast up here.

- Holly and I did O2S on a tandem which was great. However I don't reccomend riding 44 miles with a tacoed front wheel

- Work has been crazy. I finally graduated college and started working at Broadcast Interactvie Media. I have a great job building websites for television stations.

- I did Sea Otter. This is by far the coolest race ever!!! I highly recommend going at least once.

Today Holly and I are heading up to Levis Trow for some great epic riding in the mounds. I am really looking forward to the rock gardens and Beautiful views. It is nice to have a weekend off of racing and get to go ride some great single track!

for all you chequamegon people heres a little something-



I totally wish i was there! I think the view at the front is a little different though maybe a few more stars and purple dinosuars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home