10.23.2005

Cyclocross Race

Ok so I love the cyclocross end of story. However I have discovered 2 things 1 I can't race the NRS and expect to compete 2 I suck at cyclocross!

I had a great time regardless though. I like the thrill of jumping off the bike and tripping over all the obstacles and then jumping back on the bike well saying a little prayer lord please let me have children some day! FUN I may sound synical but it is really fun. (I am a biker so I have some insane qualities about me by nature.)

To put into perspective how not good I did in this race a friend of mine (with a cyclocross bike) crashed his bike during the race then got off went into the woods took a leak and still beat me. Hmm I got destroyed. Following the race I went to Whitewater to hang out at homecoming for the night. Jason and I decieded to tear down into our tighty whiteys and go for a ride more to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home