9.18.2006

Levis

Yesterday Holly and I went up to Levis Trow for some of the most epic riding Wisco has to offer! I really love riding here and highly suggest a trip to everyone. There is some very challenging single track that is sure to keep you on your toes and the views from the top of the mound are fantastic. The ride was a 3 hour epic adventure it includes very narly downhills with roots and rocks point every which way and the kind of trails that look like the only line is the rough one. You can choose between riding just on the bottom of the mounds with a trail system that connects the two mounds together or riding up the mounds and playing on the top. Challenging climbs, rocks and bridges scatter the trails which are incredibly well kept up. I wish I had my camera to share this with every one but it is broken :( but on a positive note I did find a picture of this random guy riding at Levis mound-


I did however also pickup a new camera which I will be using more widely as I try to better entertain all you people who waste time at work like myself cruising for good blog posts. It is really small and should be easy to carry on rides. I also purchased a new Camelback which I plan on trying in a race. I really think I don't drink enough during races and I am hoping this will help. I am not quite sure how it will work with gatorade though. I guess we will see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home