12.08.2005

Time to Post?

I haven't updated this for a while but I hope to start keeping a better blog in a few weeks. I have been counting down the days until graduation yeah and have realized that I hate school :) So I can't wait to get out.

This weekend was the last race of the year me and Holly made our way down to Chitown for the Illnois Cyclocross championships.. This was by far the coldest race I have ever done it was pretty trippy seeing people sledding while your racing your bike. Holly had a great race finishing 6th in the womens A's and I placed 2nd in the Mens C's let the sand bagging remarks fly.

I have been keeping myself pretty busy as of late with some freelance web design for the University's radio station and trying to learn how to cross country ski (more to come).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home